How I Lost 120 LBS - And So Can You

I used to love going out and getting a big thick juicy cheeseburger loaded with just about everything. And of course a heaping pile of fries along with a king size cola. When asked if I wanted the "super-sized" offering, I didn't hesitate for a second. Of course I did, pile it on. If I had only known then what I know now.

You see, like most of us, over the years my girth increased to enormous proportions. Yet I paid little attention to it. Not just the burgers, but pizza and lots of it. A good movie on TV? Needed chips for that. And don't forget the doughnuts. And so it went.

Then finally it happened. I was so large I could barely get in a car. And not to mention that I felt terrible, out of breath most of the time and no motivation to do anything. And I don't even want to talk about my blood pressure and cholesterol.

Food was killing me, slowly over time.

Let's flash forward a few years. I'm actually slim for my height, can run several miles with no problem and last but not least, I have a nice set of abs. How you might ask did I do all this? The answer is simple: cold turkey. Not the kind you eat, but deciding to completely and totally ban all junk food. Unhealthy meals were replaced with low calorie replacements. I ate fruit and vegetables every day and basically made sure I never ate anything that was highly processed. Starting out, 10 minutes a night on a exercise bike, which increased to 20, then 30 after a few months.


The equation was easy... less calories coming in then being burned and almost zero fat equaled lost weight.

So what's the point here?

Well my friend I assure you, if I can do it so can you. But keep in mind it's not an overnight process. Think "6 months" instead of next week. In fact, I found it best to not even weigh myself every week. I waited and did it once a month. Now that's inspiring!  You CAN lose the fat. Set a start date and never look back. Not only will you look great, in six months you will feel like a million dollars.

Now when I drive by those burger joints or pizza restaurants it seems like a distant memory, going in and eating until I felt as bloated as a tick.

Hopefully, you are not in there right now, being "super-sized".

To learn more about getting rid of unwanted belly fat simply read my free report about three foods you can eat right now that will actually  Blast Away Belly Fat and start you on the path to being slimmer today!